sharing the journey of Relationship, Embodiment, and Awakened Living
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
The Dalai Lama
Ready for more harmony and ease in your relationships? Is yelling or running away not working? Once you are centered in your own experience (see REALationship 101), there's no better tool for fostering compassionate connection than Nonviolent Communication, or NVC. NVC has been used worldwide to bring peaceful resolution to any conflict. Endorsed by the Dalai Lama and the U.N., NVC can turn antagonism in any situation into heartful connection and trust (see these vivid examples). Whether with lovers, spouses, children, or co-workers, NVC can bring healing and joy to all your relationships.
Join us for six life-changing evenings of music, poetry, movie clips, group games, and deep, supportive discussion. You'll learn how to:
• stay centered in any situation
• move beyond stalemates and power struggles
• forgive yourself and others
• hear the “yes” behind every “no”
• express anger or disappointment without judgment or blame
• be flexible without being submissive
• enjoy openness, honesty, and appreciation
• share “quality time” all the time
Experience what life could be. When you see the beauty in every beast, you'll live happily ever after. Fairy tale? See for yourself.
$120/person, register here